Saturday, December 19, 2009

Almost Christmas

I love Christmas. I love the lights and the decorations and the carols. Don't care about presents anymore. I love celebrating the birth of the Savior of mankind and me! Nativity sets are my favorite decorations. I have several, and finally decided that it wasn't sacriligeous to put one in the bathroom.

We didn't put up a tree last year and have maintained that tradition this year. Not that I'm too old and decrepit to decorate it; I think walking around and around a seven-foot tree stringing 350 lights got old!


I love the Christmas story in Luke. The shepherds abiding in the field, no room in the inn, the herlad angels and the multitude of the heavenly hosts.

Which brings me to the Christmas music. Love it, love it, love it!


The sacred.





The secular.



The inbetween.



And the fun.

No comments: