Oh, wait, this isn't an Academy award, and I'm not nearly as cute as Sally Field.*
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
These are the rules for The Smile Award.
1. The recipient must link back to the the award’s creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Looking for George, thanx for the nomination, I love your description of me, I love the countenance reference, it's one of my very very favorites! I know I am supposed to fit all of the characteristics, but since you don't know the ones I miss on, I'm not going to tell. LOL
Now, the envelope, please. The winners are, in no particular order:
1. ThemFloyds - They have such a great attitude in dealing with their children and life's ups and downs. I always come away smiling.
2. Keeping up with the Lutz's - If for no other reason than the (subtle) Star Trek reference. But she is always cheerful, huge smile, even in the face of adversary. Check the post about the canning accident. Amazing!
3. Hudson Haven Happenings - The happy mother of four, the oldest of which is five! She always talks glowingly about her husband and her kids and her life. Just when I think she can't do anymore, she goes skydiving! Aarrgggghhhhh!
4. Mixed Nuts - I think it's all the poopy stories that make me look forward to visiting daily. A mother of four boys, I just wait for the body function humor. It comes more naturally to boys, don't ya think?
5. Teddy Paws - Silly stuff like shadow puppets, I can't help it. And so sweet when the doggy was sick. She makes me smile.
Of course, there are other bloggers who make me laugh, who make me smile and pick me up everyday. Thanx to all of you!
*For you young whipper snappers, the title of the post refers to an effusive Academy award thank you. I know you were born in 1985, but you don't remember it! LOL