What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a mother in law, but not a grandma - a Relief Society president in an inner city branch - supervisor in a call center. Married for 30 years.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Planning the Malachi lessons - end of Seminary.
2. Exercise - fat chance! No pun intended
3. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go.
4. Clean the house for crying out loud!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe and VERY generous fast offering!
2. Trust funds for the kids and grandkids
3. Pay off all family and extended family debts.
4. Donate to Humanitarian Aid, Perpetual Education Fund and a variety of others
5. A host of anonymous gifts
6. House, car, clothes, trip(s).
3. Lazy, lazy and lazy.
Places I've lived:
1. Tacoma WA
2. Monterey CA
3. San Antonio TX
4. Arlington VA (kindergarten)
5. Derby KS
6. Columbus OH
7. Sidi Slimane Morocco
8. Blytheville AK
9. Huber Heights OH
10. Covington OH
11. Dayton OH
5 jobs I've had:
1. Switchboard Operator (one ringie dingie)
2. Sales and collection for the telephone company
3. Restaurant Owner
4. Call Center telephone answerer....
5. Supervisor and Quality Analyst