Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I will confess to making them and breaking them and starting over. But for now, I have an idea for you. Let me guess one of your typical (LDS) resolutions... is it more effective, spiritual, fun Family Home Evenings? Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!!! I got it right.

Well, boy, do I have an idea for you! I'm going to try it to, if I can get Ronald darling to agree. Two oldish people get kind of used to counting dinner as FHE. Really.

But here's the good idea. There is a website that has used episodes of the Andy Griffith show, the original, not Matlock, as the basis for Sunday School lessons. They are fun, cute and spiritual. Honest.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://barneyfife.com/

This isn't a particularly spiritual clip, but speaking of Ronald darling.... I love the Darlin's!


1 comment:

Shauna said...

~HAPPY NEW YEAR~ Come enter the giveaway on my blog :)