Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lemonade Award


My good friend Nancy nominated me for this award. I love awards you can be nominated for, but don't actually have to win, but still claim! LOL
I don't usually think of myself as a making lemonade from the lemons life hands you type. However, just now I was watching the news conference and realized that I will be making lemonade for the next few years. Y'all stop by for a cup, it'll cost you a quarter! (A girl's got to make a living!)
I know so many who have already been awarded this prize..... and so many more who deserve it. I can't choose, the pressure's too much, you can't make me!
So, if you had a bad year, a bad month, a bad week or a bad day; or if you watched the news conference, you are nominated! Grab the prize and go for it!

No comments: